Benefits of using Crest Plus for umbrella
Here to help you succeed
Work with one of the UK’s longest-established Umbrella companies
As one of the UK’s longest-established Umbrella companies, we have significant experience and expertise in supporting Umbrella employees to get the most out of this way of working.
Since 1999 we have supported thousands of contractors to enjoy flexible working coupled with the benefits that would accompany a regular worker such as holiday pay, sick pay and access to a pension scheme. And our expert team means Umbrella employees can work safe in the knowledge that they are working compliantly: their tax and other deductions have been properly taken care of by our expert contractor accountants.
- Fast set-up to allow you to begin contracting without delay.
- No set-up fees or minimum tie-in period.
- Advice and support from our dedicated relationship team – we offer unlimited support which means you can get in touch whenever you need us.
- SMS messages confirming our receipt of your time-sheet and to let you know when you’ve been paid.
- You can rest assured knowing we make on-time payments.
- Peace of mind knowing that your tax, NI and other deductions are properly taken care of.
- Access to thousands of savings with our exclusive rewards scheme – Crest Plus Advantage
- Ability to join pension scheme; accrue holiday pay and save it to cover holidays or have it paid weekly; claim statutory benefits such as sick pay and maternity/paternity leave, even when you’re in between assignments.
- Build a record of continuous employment while enjoying flexible working. This will help you when applying for mortgages and other loans.
- Online portal –to view payslips and other important documents.
To find out more about switching to our Umbrella company, please get in touch. We will be happy to talk to you about any aspect in more detail and provide tailored advice and guidance.
We also offer detailed pay illustrations so you can see what your take-home pay would be with different working options.